Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

British Mk7 helmet - everything you need to know

Article about: Guys, First of all, thank you for deciding to read this thread....I was gonna throw in an "SS" or "FJ" into the Thread name but thought better of it.... I'm starting this

Morning, gentlemen. Can you kindly help me with information concerning any working active noise reduction headphones with Mk7 helmet?
    Seeking for any option like rails, mounts on helmet or cover to equip a team on frontline.
    Regards

I've seen a lot of 7's and their predecessor variants (AC900 etc) but I've not yet seen "official" rails or similar fitted....indeed, I can't recall seeing anything unofficial either. I know a MICH cover was developed with integral rails and NVG mount but I'm not sure I can help you

Brit "OPFOR" cover for the 7 - no NSN number. 'wonder if there's one for the Virtus........

British Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to know

Just wanted to share this General service MK 7 that has been there and back ,not all the helmets sent from the UK ended up in Ukrainian hands as this is a Wagner group used example brought back by Ukrainian forces in Bakhmut, on information provided it seems the Wagner group would prefer given the choice good foreign helmets over Russian types ,this example is a size large dated 2012 and has been treated to the Wagner group green paintwork ,shows WAG penned to the rear of the shell and a rifle round Talisman taped to the liner webbing British Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to know

Very interesting piece. Nowadays helmets used in one conflict can serve with other forces in another conflict. This could be one such helmet.

Thanks Ade ,this example has really been put to the test on the battlefield and the shell is so distorted my first thought on comparison was the East German M56 ,the liner has fared better than the exterior although there is only one comfort pad remaining British Mk7 helmet - everything you need to know

?

Nice if not extreme example of one the composite fibers property. This helmet was probably overrun by many vehicles. A good old steel pot would have ended as a good old steel pot pancake! Finally the helmet came back to its birthplace & joined a nice collection. Thanks for showing. Jack
    Last edited by Jack59; 10-10-2023 at 04:08 PM.

Combat worn Mk 7 dated 2012 from my collection fitted with an after market helmet cover which looks more like the US multicam than the British multi terrain camo patternBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to knowBritish Mk7 helmet - everything you need to know
    Regards James

?

I like that cover James. The extra khaki strip of material may have been secure to the cover with some kind of glue, I don't see stitching. It also seems to have been secure with one chinstrap screw. Very nice field repaired cover.
    Jack
    Last edited by Jack59; 03-28-2024 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks Jack yes the cover has been bolted through and the sniper fabric tape is covering the other heads ,the camo pattern on this cover has some nice pinkish hues in there and just a shame it was taped down as i would liked to have known the maker, if any members on here recognises the cover or any information on them please comment if you could
    Regards James

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast