Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new ACH project

Article about: by Adrian Stevenson Come on, tell the old man what "NVG" stands for? Night vision goggles, I'm guessing. I know nothing about new stuff, too. With all of the technology they have n

?

Default My new ACH project

picked this ACH up off eBay for £50 thought it would make another project job need to start buying all the bits for it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new ACH project   My new ACH project  

My new ACH project   My new ACH project  

My new ACH project   My new ACH project  

Default Re: My new ACH project

nick can i ask what is the unusual pattern on the outer lid and also if the liner has been removed ,is it still wearable with just those pads cheers james

?

no worries mate

the paint job is someones attempt at a camo job by spraying over it while a net is in place & yes it also has no comfort pads i would not wear it like that as the Velcro patches would make your head very sore so Ive order some new pads to fit in

ah right thanks for clearing that up i didnt realise pads velcro on ,it sounds like youve got a bargain there ,is it the same ach as the my pimped out ach thread ,keep up the good work, james

?

it is indeed the same type of ACH as my other one & by the time Ive finished pimping this one it'll look similar but with a different came style

This is all new to me. My knowledge stops at 1945. Good job the label was in it as I did not know what "ACH" stood for.....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice catch! Im looking forward to see what this will become! It appears that there has already been a NVG mount :O
    Last edited by Poromies; 01-20-2012 at 10:12 PM.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    This is all new to me. My knowledge stops at 1945. Good job the label was in it as I did not know what "ACH" stood for.....

Cheers, Ade.
    i was the same Ade i never knew what it meant either till i read about it on another forum

?

Quote by Poromies View Post
    Nice catch! Im looking forward to see what this will become! It appears that there has already been a NVG mount :O
    well Ive got some bits ordered already just have to wait for them to turn up, yes there is a pre-drilled whole in the front of these new lids specially for NVG bracket mounts

Come on, tell the old man what "NVG" stands for?
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast