MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Non-metal helmet of the year 2021

Article about: I haven't been here much this year and I was prompted by JB (thanks mate) to ask the age-old question regarding best plastic buys of this cursed year. Just under half of my acquisitions this

..better late than never.....the joint winners are JB from north of the border and Politefaun from......???? This should help the newcomers to stick with Compos and not turn to the dark side! Well done!

Looking back thru the spreadsheet, 2021 was unusually balanced for me with Compo incomers accounting for 52% of newbies...and Steelies the rest (although the Compo count was boosted by a boxful of various Austro-shapes)

Well I missed this thread so I’m late to the party as well but here’s mine from 2021.
    Early PASGT from ‘82 or ‘83 if I remember right. Obviously issued and reissued for 10+ years.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Non-metal helmet of the year 2021   Non-metal helmet of the year 2021  

Nice...and thank you....’tell you what...on the basis that only about 5 of us give a FF about Compos and visit this part of the Forum, keep this one for the end of ‘22 for this years competition...although hopefully you'll have a load of new additions to chose from too......and no one will complain either....as we say, my competition, my rules!

Thanks again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2