Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Ukrainian Kaska-1M,Ukraine Bring back

Article about: Here we have a Ukraine bring back Kaska-1M, from the current conflict, in untouched condition, still has its cover and yellow marking tape, quite a scarce helmet to find, i have not removed

Default Ukrainian Kaska-1M,Ukraine Bring back

Here we have a Ukraine bring back Kaska-1M, from the current conflict, in untouched condition, still has its cover and yellow marking tape, quite a scarce helmet to find, i have not removed the cover, as i want to leave it intact.no markings i can find, looks like the original lable fell off a long time ago. Ukrainian Kaska-1M,Ukraine Bring backUkrainian Kaska-1M,Ukraine Bring backUkrainian Kaska-1M,Ukraine Bring backUkrainian Kaska-1M,Ukraine Bring backUkrainian Kaska-1M,Ukraine Bring backUkrainian Kaska-1M,Ukraine Bring back

?

Very nice helmet Phil! I bet it looks awesome on display! I have one that seems to be identical to yours minus the yellow tape on its way to me but hasnt seen action. Hard to find these helmets are indeed! I believe this model which seems to be the most common seen in service during the war is a one size fits all helmet with adjustable velcro headband where as sometime last year Ukraine switched to 3 sizes, small, medium and large and where the overall design stayed identical there is a new rubberised rim on the shell and the chinstrap buckles are green. Cheers, Sean.