Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Warrior helmet by SDS

Article about: Warrior Helmet model 2415 as produced by Specialty Defence Systems ( SDS ) whom have been acquired by BAE systems. The Warrior helmet shape is designed for maximum protection while reducing

?

Default Warrior helmet by SDS

Warrior Helmet model 2415 as produced by Specialty Defence Systems ( SDS ) whom have been acquired by BAE systems.
    The Warrior helmet shape is designed for maximum protection while reducing weight, improved hearing capabilities and improving vision. these helmets are modeled from the Mich/Ach helmet systems and offer Level 111-A NIJ ballistic protection...
    This particular example is in a extra large size and shows slight wear to the exterior and interior of the helmet body, pads and four point chin strap/harness assembly...

It is sporting a 2007 dated " RHNO " mount as manufactured by Norotos inc. which offers Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release activates through decisive user pressure for flip-up/flip-down, while Tilt and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment provide an incessant custom-fit..
    Features

-Ergonomically Optimized Tilt and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
    -Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed decisive user pressure flip-up/flip-down
    -Horn Style NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D & PVS-14
    -Auto Shut-Off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
    -Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
    -Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons

The strobe attached to the rear is a " MS-2000 ( M ) STROBE MARKER LIGHT "
    As produced by ACR Electronics Inc which either meets and or exceeds all military specifications including MIL-L-38217D and CID A-A-59176

Features
    -Shield extends/retracts for omni- or unidirectional visibility.
    -IR filter blocks all visible light (lets through only IR light) for NVG viewing.
    -Improved felt liner prevents leakage.
    -New braided steel retainer.
    -Shielded filter alerts friendly forces, distinguishes strobe from ground fire when in place.
    These are field tested and are waterproof up to 33 ft ( 10 m ) with the strobe being visible from a distance of 6 miles ( 9.6 km ) on a clear dark night with a light output of on strobe of 2.5 Candela on average and a flash rate of 50 + 10 per minute..

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Warrior helmet by SDS   Warrior helmet by SDS  

Warrior helmet by SDS   Warrior helmet by SDS  

Warrior helmet by SDS  

Lovely Example and superb write up Mark as always
    Regards James

MAP
    ?

Don't venture in these parts too often but glad I saw this. A nice looking set.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Cheers James and Map thanx for stopping in for a little browse

Regards Mark

Might as well add my Warrior SDS example to the thread Mark if you don't mind Warrior helmet by SDS
    Regards James

?

Cheers James thanx for adding your example the more the merrier here are a couple of images of my other Warrior helmet by SDS this one is still sporting its original factory paint, chinstrap and pads..

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Warrior helmet by SDS   Warrior helmet by SDS