Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Daniel Krebs Police Officer Degen Max Show find

Article about: During that always Euphoric show experience the hunt begins and sometimes it takes alot of walking around and comparing..but when something is sighted..those decisions need to be made quickl

One of the nicest specimens that I’ve seen (Especially the scabbard)... congrats on the find!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Daniel Krebs Police Officer Degen Max Show find
    P
    Many

Thanks again Gents..I feel very fortunate and the photos dont do any justice as what is actually seen in hand.

Update : It was not me who ran like a squirrel when the doors opened to the show ..and within 30 minutes he bought his first pickelhaube...and then a kid in a candy store. College funds were gone by the end of the first day

All in all ..I enjoy seeing first time experiences for anyone...and it just strengthens our connections with one another.

If you know the song .." walking on sunshine " by Katrina and the Waves...that was Michael
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice find Larry. Beautiful degen.
    -TJ-

Larry well done my friend!!
    And for a killer price you picked that one up
    Great work on it to show the condition it holds now
    Stunner!!

Thankyou Colonel

I was quite fortunate and being on a tight budget..this one came at the right time and price.
    right at the end of the first day ..I made a run for it across the hall to go back to it.

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry as i apped you already its a true beauty!
    i always fancied the dull look of these degen blades.
    Its always a treat to see the Runes on the scabbard and guard, as the police fell under the command of the SS in 1936.
    The pressed lower scabbard fitting meets de couple of Krebs SS degens that i owned in the past.
    You did very well and 800 is a bit of a steal buddy

Enjoy this lovely degen.

Regards
    Ger

?

Good choice !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Nice buy!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Larry as i apped you already its a true beauty!
    i always fancied the dull look of these degen blades.
    Its always a treat to see the Runes on the scabbard and guard, as the police fell under the command of the SS in 1936.
    The pressed lower scabbard fitting meets de couple of Krebs SS degens that i owned in the past.
    You did very well and 800 is a bit of a steal buddy

Enjoy this lovely degen.

Regards
    Ger
    Absolutely ...when the police fell under the command of the SS and I am quite sure of it..that ..the Police also were involved in some very bad things SS related. They just didnt do traffic control and crossing guards.

Hello to all
    I consider PD KREBS to be a plus for Polizei Degens as they were the official maker of SS degens ( no logical reasoning, just gut feeling here ) .... and that very PDK degen is a gem !!! Congrats Larry on that Fantastic find !!!
    Regards
    K.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast