Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Sword

Article about: Could you guys give me some of your wisdom regarding this item. Is it fake, or true. The sword blade appears to have an imprint of a set of scales, with the word Solingen and another word Al

Default German Sword

Could you guys give me some of your wisdom regarding this item. Is it fake, or true.
    The sword blade appears to have an imprint of a set of scales, with the word Solingen and another word Alecos. Who would the correct person to carry such a sword ? A guy from Nazi Germany or a boy from 2013 china.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Sword   German Sword  

German Sword   German Sword  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Sword
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Sword

Quote by English Bill View Post
    Could you guys give me some of your wisdom regarding this item. Is it fake, or true.
    The sword blade appears to have an imprint of a set of scales, with the word Solingen and another word Alecos. Who would the correct person to carry such a sword ? A guy from Nazi Germany or a boy from 2013 china.
    Looks like ALCOSO Model # 119.Listed in 'SWORDS OF GERMAny 1900-1945.

Almost! its the 116 model very similar but the 116 model has the rose bud (as i call it ) on the grip where the 119 has the acorn and leaves,
    hope this helps cheers Ronnie

looks ok.

Although this is model #116,,could someone identify the pattern type of this sword as it is authentic and I need to rename the title of the thread as we have 2 German Sword threads. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Anyone?...I dont want to retitle it ...."German sword model #116.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill