Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lionhead Sword w/Nickel scabbard ?

Article about: Hi All, I have a chance at a really good deal on this honest WKC Lion Head Sword, my question is about the scabbard being dress nickel finish instead of the usual black, was this a private p

Default Lionhead Sword w/Nickel scabbard ?

Hi All,
    I have a chance at a really good deal on this honest WKC Lion Head Sword, my question is about the scabbard being dress nickel finish instead of the usual black, was this a private purchase choice? I do not see many like this, I just want to make sure its possible and not a replacement scabbard or not original to the sword, thanks for any help!!!!
    Lionhead Sword w/Nickel scabbard ?Lionhead Sword w/Nickel scabbard ?Lionhead Sword w/Nickel scabbard ?Lionhead Sword w/Nickel scabbard ?Lionhead Sword w/Nickel scabbard ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lionhead Sword w/Nickel scabbard ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Lionhead Sword w/Nickel scabbard ?

What do you guys think?

Sorry I can't help much with this but for what it's worth I've never seen a scabbard like this one.
    I'm curious to see what the others have to say.
    Good luck!

Luke

Ask for a picture of the sword next to the scabbard to see if the length corresponds!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thanks for the link, the length does match for the blade and scabbard, I think it was a private purchase option, maybe it was used for parade and not dress? I wonder if Ade has any knowledge on this...hmmmmm

Just had a look in the WKC sales catalogue and its it cost more with the scabbard like this, 1.60 RM to be exact nice find max hope this helps
    cheers Ronnie

Just had a look in the WKC sales catalogue and its it cost more with the scabbard like this, 1.60 RM to be exact nice find max hope this helps
    Wow I really have to get some of those catalogs!! I wish it only cost 1.60RM now lol, but a nice piece like this for 400 isnt so bad nowadays, most of them are well over 600 and I think the nickel scabbard is a classy touch!

Forgot to ad it's model number 1016 with the political eagle on the langet (short winged)
    cheers Ronnie

Thanks ronnie, do you have a photo of that page by any chance?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast