Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen Marking

Article about: Interested in collecting sword and need to communicate with knowledgable people. Can anyone tell me if this is an authentic WW2 Nazi sword. The blade is about 39.5"L. Thank you for any

Question Need Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen Marking

Interested in collecting sword and need to communicate with knowledgable people. Can anyone tell me if this is an authentic WW2 Nazi sword. The blade is about 39.5"L. Thank you for any input that could be provided. Need Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen MarkingNeed Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen MarkingNeed Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen MarkingNeed Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen MarkingNeed Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen MarkingNeed Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen MarkingNeed Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen MarkingNeed Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen MarkingNeed Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen MarkingNeed Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen Marking

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen Marking
    P
    Many

?

Welcome Paul,

before asking help i would suggest you look into this great post of Michael Ryan, im pretty sure it will provide you the answer to your question.
    Its no use to know its original if you want to collect swords, you need to get knowledge and Ryan's post is loaded with that!

Swords of the Third Reich, Imperial through 1945 - Quick Reference

Cheers
    Ger

Thank you for this information to that post. Sword looks comparable to 28-31 the only thing throwing me off is the there are no red eyes, and also on the handle the middle section running onto the grip.Need Help Please. WW2 Nazi Sword Real Or Fake? Eickhorn Soligen Marking

If anyone has more knowledge about this sword. It would be greatly appreciated just to get some confirmation for some peace of mind. Thanks.

That's a very nice TR era Eickhorn Army officer's sword, has all the unique Eickhorn decorative features. Trade mark is the one used 1935-41.

A scharnhorst model without glass eyes is also a non common feature ... I love it and see nothing wrong with it ...
    Regards
    K

?

Eickhorn Solingen sword from Field Marshall Series, pattern 1706 "Scharnhorst". Quite unusual, i have never seen this pattern without rubby eys and without pin on handle. Patent mark in place, Eickhorn signature also seems correct. Perhaps one of the variations of this model.