Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

OPINIONS PLEASE - Prince Eugen sword

Article about: Hello Gents - I shared some of these pics with Larry and wanted to share here as well. Beyond condition, any red flags with this sword? I am thinking it is fine. Sometimes I miss things. I a

?

Default OPINIONS PLEASE - Prince Eugen sword

Hello Gents -
    I shared some of these pics with Larry and wanted to share here as well. Beyond condition, any red flags with this sword?
    I am thinking it is fine. Sometimes I miss things. I am sorry I don't have better pics yet (Blade, scabbard, etc) - not in my possession. Thank you in advance your thoughts and opinions. Regards, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OPINIONS PLEASE -  Prince Eugen sword   OPINIONS PLEASE -  Prince Eugen sword  

OPINIONS PLEASE -  Prince Eugen sword   OPINIONS PLEASE -  Prince Eugen sword  

OPINIONS PLEASE -  Prince Eugen sword   OPINIONS PLEASE -  Prince Eugen sword  

OPINIONS PLEASE -  Prince Eugen sword  
    Attached Images Attached Images OPINIONS PLEASE -  Prince Eugen sword  OPINIONS PLEASE -  Prince Eugen sword 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OPINIONS PLEASE -  Prince Eugen sword
    P
    Many

Hi Dan...other than the Hilt looking a little tarnished ....I see no issues with it.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill