Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Please help me with this sword.

Article about: Hello all collectors would be very nice to hear your oppinions about this sword. do you think it is Original? Best Regards Tobias.

?

Run Away! Scary bad.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help me with this sword.
    P
    Many

Thanks guys, Sorry for posting threads withot any research. but as i said been offering alot od stuff latley, normally my main focus are SA daggers never looked at swords before. but i apriciate your help very much. Regards Tobias.

Tobias,,,. Better to be sure and save some money,,,glad we could help you.. Smitty

Yeah Thanks Smitty! collecting third reich is all about knowledge, there have been so many repros made good and bad.

Not to "beat a dead horse"...showed this to my wife just for fun & even she said it looks fake. It's that obvious

that makes me feel proud !

Your wife have a good eye!

i shall send her the pics , before posting them at the forum!!!! to save me this shame

If one observes just one or two original examples of these...you don't even need a "photographic memory" to decipher originality. I am not trying to insult you by any means. My wife is well versed on German helmets & other regalia. I keep her educated as much as I can as far as values & originality on my helmets & assorted items in my collection. As far as trusting dealers & collectors go, when I pass away, she will not be at the mercy of dishonest vultures...some claiming to be my friend. She knows just as much as many in regards to helmets & other items I collect.
    David

Ok i get it David it just sound that anyone could see this was a fake sword i said berore i never collected or looked at swords, the reason why i put this up is becasuse and old collector here in sweden died and i got in contact with his wife an old lady who send those pics, i have not made any research myself. and wrote that to..

Cheers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast