Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Police NCO Degen by Paul Weyersberg

Article about: Just wanted to post my one and only Police Deegan by Paul Weyersberg….overall in good shape , looks like the eagle has been cleaned up but the blade is in great shape. I did not find SS Ru

?

Default Police NCO Degen by Paul Weyersberg

Just wanted to post my one and only Police Deegan by Paul Weyersberg….overall in good shape , looks like the eagle has been cleaned up but the blade is in great shape.
    I did not find SS Runes on the throat or anywhere else but I think an average period sword. Any opinions or comments always welcomed . Thanks

Police NCO Degen by Paul WeyersbergPolice NCO Degen by Paul WeyersbergPolice NCO Degen by Paul WeyersbergPolice NCO Degen by Paul WeyersbergPolice NCO Degen by Paul WeyersbergPolice NCO Degen by Paul WeyersbergPolice NCO Degen by Paul Weyersberg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police NCO Degen by Paul Weyersberg
    P
    Many

Sword appears decent and no worries on the SS proof markings.....usually not found on Paul Weyersburgs swords

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry for your comments…

nice sword you have

Congratulations, nice NCO.