Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Robert Klaas Lionshead sword

Article about: by Farradin Thanks guys! And thanks for the translation HPL! What does this symbol stands for? Attachment 265038 I would guess that is the monogrammed initial of the person that recieved thi

Default Re: Robert Klaas Lionshead sword

Quote by Farradin View Post
    Thanks guys! And thanks for the translation HPL!

What does this symbol stands for?

Attachment 265038
    I would guess that is the monogrammed initial of the person that recieved this sword.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Robert Klaas Lionshead sword
    P
    Many

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I would guess that is the monogrammed initial of the person that recieved this sword.
    +1
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

This sword could be a Robert Klass model #237 and is shown on page# 103 of Angolias book "SWORDS OF GERMANY 1900/1945.Dedication is a rare thing on the hilt.Usually its on the blade.Hope this helps you.Carl

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    This sword could be a Robert Klass model #237 and is shown on page# 103 of Angolias book "SWORDS OF GERMANY 1900/1945.Dedication is a rare thing on the hilt.Usually its on the blade.Hope this helps you.Carl
    Could you please scan or take a picture of that site? I don't got that book, unfortunately.

Quote by Farradin View Post
    Could you please scan or take a picture of that site? I don't got that book, unfortunately.
    If you want to get a copy of the book you can contact either Thomas Wittmann or Tom Johnson because they both have copies for sale usually.Your sword is very unusual as you have the monogramed hilt and presentation on the inside of the handle.They would ask four figures for your piece and dont store your sword anywhere near moisture or heat.Also they sell a product named 'SEMICHROME' and you should use this every so often on the blade and it will keep the blade very nice.Enjoy your sword and i have a sword that is monogrammed 'HH' but its not that HH.Carl

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    If you want to get a copy of the book you can contact either Thomas Wittmann or Tom Johnson because they both have copies for sale usually.Your sword is very unusual as you have the monogramed hilt and presentation on the inside of the handle.They would ask four figures for your piece and dont store your sword anywhere near moisture or heat.Also they sell a product named 'SEMICHROME' and you should use this every so often on the blade and it will keep the blade very nice.Enjoy your sword and i have a sword that is monogrammed 'HH' but its not that HH.Carl
    I would like to add that this is not a lion's head sword, it is a panther head sword.
    I also would not recommend simi-chrome more than once, as it is a polish and will remove material. The product that you are looking for is called Ren-Wax.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2