Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS NCO Sword

Article about: Here is a Krebs SS NCO sword I have owned for a while. guy i worked with told me he had a SS sword and a HJ knife. I didn’t expect it to be a really be a SS sword. It is in worn condition

?

Default SS NCO Sword

Here is a Krebs SS NCO sword I have owned for a while. guy i worked with told me he had a SS sword and a HJ knife. I didn’t expect it to be a really be a SS sword. It is in worn condition but the blade is in excellent. The scabbard is nice on top but the bottom is rusty and rough. It may have been stuck in the ground. I added a unmarked black hanger. These SS NCO sword seem to be harder to find than the officers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS NCO Sword   SS NCO Sword  

SS NCO Sword   SS NCO Sword  

SS NCO Sword  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS NCO Sword
    P
    Many

Great degen!!
    I have the ss/polizei nco degen..
    And the grouping shot looks stunning..
    Congrats!

Nice addition Kirby, congrats !!!

Are you sure about the NCO being more rare than fuhrerdegens ?? Or maybe you talk about the nickel plated FD version ? Silver nicker ones seems quite scarce to me though

Regards

K.

?

At the SOS and the Maxx you will usually see 2-3 officers degans for every NCO degan. Whitmann usually has a high percentage of officers to NCO. I don’t know this for a fact.

Nice find Kirby...these are not as plentiful as the SS officer degens.
    Very nice to see the hanger with it.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

The hanger came in a collection a bought. It is unmarked but the condition matches nicely with the sword.