Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Article about: Hi All, I have looked at some pretty comprehensive and very interesting collections on the forum but seen little or nothing on German swords. So I thought that I would try and redress the ba

Default Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichHi All, I have looked at some pretty comprehensive and very interesting collections on the forum but seen little or nothing on German swords. So I thought that I would try and redress the balance a bit. Some of my swords for your perusal, opinion and comments. I hope that you find them of interest.
    Cheers Michael Ryan.
    PS Also some Japanese swords!! Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

A few more swords. Pllease tell me when/if it gets boring!! Cheers all Michael RSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich
    Last edited by Larry C; 11-07-2013 at 03:32 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich
    P
    Many

Default Re: Anyone else like German swords??

very nice collection, i also like the visor caps

I dont think you have enough there

Hi warduff, Thank you for your kind comments. Regards and best wishes Michael R

Hi edelweiss, Thank you for your rseponse. Agreed!!! So, do you have any for trade or sale?? PS beautiful county Staffs, I used to live in Stafford and enjoyed the place!
    Regards and best wishes Michael R

Wow that is a very nice collection! I do agree that you need to get some more swords

From Alex

?

No but I collect visor caps and you have an amazing collection!

Some more pics please.

Cheers, Pat

Wow i have never seen more german swords in one at one time !!

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi edelweiss, Thank you for your rseponse. Agreed!!! So, do you have any for trade or sale?? PS beautiful county Staffs, I used to live in Stafford and enjoyed the place!
    Thank you Michael, and yes it is. Some fantastic pieces of countryside. Unfortunately i have none to date. Although i hope that will change in the future.

Hi shortbuss, Thank you for your rseponse. Agreed!!! So, do you have any for trade or sale?? I have a few more if you would like to see them?

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast