Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WWII German Officer sword

Article about: Hello all, I came across this sword being sold by an acquaintance of mine. He knows I somewhat collect old military relics. I’ve been given first dibs on it, however, I don’t own any mil

Thank you... yes, I agree, it was a great story and I really enjoyed talking to him. I don’t think I could ever sell something like this...

D

Quote by Adravor View Post
    Beautful story and very interesting piece! Congratulations!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German Officer sword
    P
    Many

Yeah, i wouldnt either. Its a special piece, and he trusted you to take good care for it, thats definitly a keeper!

You got a good one there.

Mr Anderson... funny thing is, I’ve learned to ask the person I’m buying from, “Do you have any other pieces you’re looking to sell?”... always a great question to ask before driving an hour(s) to purchase a piece (I’ve learned that hard way in the past!)

Well, I asked this gentleman the same thing before I left, and he replied, “Yes, I have an old camera my grandfather gifted me as well”. I wasn’t really interested in the camera, however, when I got there and we started talking, he began to tell me that he has an old 32 long, lever action, antique rifle that he wants to get rid of too. Of course, he has an original box of ammo that goes with it. He’s never shot it and forgot where he put it. Oh, by the way, it’s from his grandfather! Grin

Please call me!!

Thanks for the post sir,
    D
    Last edited by 26Intrepid; 05-10-2020 at 02:59 PM.

Nice! Sounds like a cool set, 2 pieces from the same person, but with different backstorys. Would be interested in seeing it if you get it!

?

Great looking saber, love the back story and it sounds like it has a good home for a while. Good grab sir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2