Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WWII Kavallerie troopers sword

Article about: Hi everybody. I am trying to find some decent pictures of a WWII TR cavalry troopers sword. I can't find anything on the web, nor on this forum. If anybody could post me a link, I would be g

Hi Everybody. I have managed to acquire this photo of a cavalry trooper, complete with sword and faustriemen.

Would anybody know the type of sword in the picture? Many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Kavallerie troopers sword  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Kavallerie troopers sword
    P
    Many

Quote by thecyclist64 View Post
    Hi Everybody. I have managed to acquire this photo of a cavalry trooper, complete with sword and faustriemen.

Would anybody know the type of sword in the picture? Many thanks in advance.
    The saber appears to be a private purchase Manschaftssäbel, which normally is a smaller somewhat enhanced exterior appearance version of the government model saber. They were to be worn off duty with the appropriate uniform. Nice photo. Best Regards, Fred

Thanks for the reply Fred. I am slowly increasing my knowledge of the German Kavallerie and hope one day to acquire a cavalry trooper's sword

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2