Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee and hangers

Article about: What do you think about this pommel on this kriegsmarine dagger? Rest of the dagger looks kinda good, but I'm not sure this is a known version of a pommel. The dagger is a Carl Eickhorn one

?

Hi whataboutthisone,
    I expressed my opinion about the dagger in previous posts. I also have no problem with the hanger. I only have a problem with the bag. I don't think it is original. Maybe someone has a different opinion about the dagger and the bag. But you have asked many questions again. It looks like you want someone to make the decision for you. You should understand that the forum can help you to determine originality of the dagger. But the decision must always be made by yourself. Because only you know if this dagger is good enough for you. No one other than you will be responsible for this decision.
    Best regards,
    Oleg.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee and hangers
    P
    Many

In agreement with Oleg that Originality History and Authenticity has been established.

We realize with no disrespect towards you that you are asking novice questions which is very welcomed and we encourage it..... but asking the same questions twice in a different format only equals to what was originally replied to.

You are welcome to post your dagger elsewhere on other forums if it seems you are not satisfied with the knowledge you received here.
    We do this on a daily basis here like the same repeated movements on ones own job , that they have excelled in.

The dagger is in its present condition and detail is as stated including the fittings.
    More thoughts and replies are welcome.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hello Whataboutthisone,

If you are unsure about this set and you don’t trust Oleg his opinion than I advise you not to buy it.
    Instead of this buy a few books and study and visit Oleg his website to gatter info.

Ron

What about this one ? This Thread ?
    No need to start a dual thread with the same information which I deleted.
    My Post 12 states that " more thoughts and replies are welcome "
    Let this thread continue with the content that is within.

Do not start another thread please.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2