Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet

Article about: Here 2 beauties 1x WKC Deluxe imperial dagger M1901, damast blade made by Friedrich Ohlinger (F.O. marked Tang), great blade in superb condition! and a lovely Deluxe guard & pommel with

Beautiful and rare daggers, nothing unusual in your collection Ger
    Congrats my friend

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet
    P
    Many

?

Hi Ger,
    I am sending You some photos you asked for. What is interesting, my 1901 WKC, was taken by local people from Gauleiter Wartheland Arthur Greiser house, right after his escape at the end of the war.

Enjoy
    Jakub
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet   Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet  

Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet   Imperial 1901 WKC damascus dagger by Friedrich Ohlinger & Imperial etched Applicanten bayonet  

?

Thank you for adding these lovely daggers to my post!
    I love them, the portepee on the Damast WKC 1901 doesnt have the common imperial portepee, but it looks a bit like the latest TR type "wasserfest", and tied in the TR fashion way!

Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2