Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial Kreigsmarine WKC etched dagger personalized with closed pommel

Article about: Hi guys, today I am very glad to show you my new addition, German naval cadets dagger 1890 pattern. An owner of the dagger was a German admiral Günther Lütjens Gunther Lutjens - Wikipedia

?

Default Imperial Kreigsmarine WKC etched dagger personalized with closed pommel

Hi guys,
    today I am very glad to show you my new addition, German naval cadets dagger 1890 pattern. An owner of the dagger was a German admiral Günther Lütjens
    Gunther Lutjens - Wikipedia
    I hope you like it too. Thanks for showing.
    Best,
    Oleg.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Kreigsmarine WKC etched dagger personalized with closed pommel   Imperial Kreigsmarine WKC etched dagger personalized with closed pommel  

Imperial Kreigsmarine WKC etched dagger personalized with closed pommel   Imperial Kreigsmarine WKC etched dagger personalized with closed pommel  

Imperial Kreigsmarine WKC etched dagger personalized with closed pommel   Imperial Kreigsmarine WKC etched dagger personalized with closed pommel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Kreigsmarine WKC etched dagger personalized with closed pommel
    P
    Many

?

Wonderfull piece of art Oleg congrets!

Ron

Outstanding Oleg and with Provenance

Finding a cadet dagger for a Gent who ended up as an Admiral has got to be a euphoric satisfaction.
    Alot of these guys all started out as enlisted or cadets being awarded daggers never to be seen again...but this one came out of hiding and is a pleasure to see.

I like this stuff. A Cinderella story

Regards larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Really neat piece and that history behind of it.
    -TJ-

Quite an historic piece Oleg and the connection to the Bismarck I would think enhances it's value greatly. I have a personal interest as my grandfather served on HMS Hood in the 1920's.

?

Anderson,
    that’s really unbelievable!

?

Hi Oleg,
    Amazing find!
    Such things can really give satisfaction!

Congrats
    Jakub

?

Oleg like i stated already this is a fantastic piece with great provenance!

Congratz my friend!
    Lovely addition to your collection.

Now i have to post a few imperial marine daggers too, i promised Alan to post a few gems..

Best
    Ger