Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepee

Article about: This one i was lucky enough to buy on a small show. Portepee is original knotted and has that stiffness ones looking for. It has all the treats Alcoso offers, this one is a very late one: AW

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepee

This one i was lucky enough to buy on a small show.
    Portepee is original knotted and has that stiffness ones looking for.
    It has all the treats Alcoso offers, this one is a very late one: AWS logo, and polished steel release button and scabbard sidescrews, i love that contrast.
    It has the rarely found orange grip, and a totally mint blade with a very crisp etch and a needle like tip.
    Enjoy the pics!

Ger
    Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepee

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Alcoso etched dagger with portepee
    P
    Many

Wow.....superb example with the added bonus of the orange grip.. ..very pleasing to the eye. Some nice color contasts

?

Hi Ger,
    nice catch. Congrats!
    Best,
    Oleg.