Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger - Need Authentication

Article about: Dear All, A friend of mine has asked me to check this nice dagger for his KM collections. Since its not really my topic, I would like to validate the originality with you. Are all parts ok?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger - Need Authentication

Dear All,

A friend of mine has asked me to check this nice dagger for his KM collections. Since its not really my topic, I would like to validate the originality with you. Are all parts ok? Not coming from different types of dagger?

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Regards,

E

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger - Need Authentication

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger - Need Authentication
    P
    Many

?

Hi Evgeni,
    Unfortunately the scabbard is post war with the pressed out bands and single reverse centre screw, the crossguard is a generic type that is predominantly seen on Weyersbergs but not Horster and has the drilled release button, Horster have the notched type, these guards are very similar to post war guards so wait to see what others say on that but it is not correct for Horster.
    Sorry it would not be one for me.

Best Tomaz.