Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hammered scabbard

Article about: Hello Gents, Here another Kriegsmarine dagger which I added to my collection. It’s a textbook later model F.W. Höller with portepee. Ron

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hammered scabbard

Hello Gents,

Here another Kriegsmarine dagger which I added to my collection.
    It’s a textbook later model F.W. Höller with portepee.

Ron

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hammered scabbard Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hammered scabbard

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hammered scabbard Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hammered scabbard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hammered scabbard
    P
    Many

Love it Ron ...there is some great details to be seen with this producer and right off the hammered scabbard is striking and crisp.
    The springy grip wire is in excellent condition.
    Over all lovely and a great addition to your growing collection.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry.
    It’s a great piece.
    Höller makes nice pieces with easy to recognize features.
    Now I need to find a early model which is not easy.

Ron
    Last edited by Ron K; 08-02-2021 at 03:29 PM.

Nothing is impossible Ron ...it only means Not now ...but eventually
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

that is one hell of a dagger!
    Love the aggresive eagle, the minty blade is a treat too, overall a hard to upgrade piece!
    Congratz Ron, an excellent KM dagger!

Ger

?

Thank Ger.
    That eagle is really superb.

Ron

?

That’s a beautiful dagger indeed. A textbook Höller.

Regards
    Danny

?

Thanks Danny.
    Next time I make one pic from my collection.

Ron

?

I’m looking forward to it Ron

?

Hi Ron,
    High-quality refined dagger, congratulations!

Regards
    Jakub

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast