MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need Authentication

Article about: Hello everyone, Finally i have a possibility to buy a KM dagger I was looking trough a lot that has the price I can afford. I found this one but still not sure if it is legit or not? is it a

Question Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need Authentication

Hello everyone,

Finally i have a possibility to buy a KM dagger I was looking trough a lot that has the price I can afford. I found this one but still not sure if it is legit or not? is it a late unmarked WKC? Thnks for your help in advance

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need Authentication

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with portepee and hangers - Need Authentication
    P
    Many

?

Hi,
    no, that’s not an unmarked WKC dagger. It looks to be a parts dagger. In my opinion it could be a dagger by Paul Weyersberg with replaced eagle
    and also replaced blade. That's my guess based on the horrible quality pictures.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Hi Oleg,
    Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your answer i really apprichiate it. I bought another one i saw for 100% it was original and skipped this one.. altough something have begunt im looking for the next one ..