Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory grip

Article about: I share I believe my latest addition to my collection for 2021. 2nd model Kriegsmarine by WKC with damascus blade made by Paul Dinger. I love everything about this piece! - The detail of sca

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory grip

I share I believe my latest addition to my collection for 2021. 2nd model Kriegsmarine by WKC with damascus blade made by Paul Dinger.

I love everything about this piece!
    - The detail of scabbard decoration
    - Ivory grip
    - The damascus pattern - look at the detail. Big stain on ricasso, pairs of small stains in grooves, small stains in a row at the tip of the blade.
    Yes ofcourse there are some stains out of the grooves but it still looks incredible

(If anyone has better english term than "stains" please let me know and I will edit it here )

P.S. I apologize for the quality. I had to take screenshots because the original photos are too big, so some of the pictures have different dimensions.

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory grip

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory grip

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory gripKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory grip

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus dagger by Paul Dinger with deluxe scabbard and Ivory grip
    P
    Many

?

Hi Drambejz,
    may i ask you if there is also some number inside the pommel?
    Best regards,
    Oleg.

Quote by thebig View Post
    may i ask you if there is also some number inside the pommel?
    Hi Oleg,
    No, there is no number. This question intrigued me, so I looked at the other second models and none of these pommels are numbered.

?

Hi Mike,
    thank you very much. Not all 1938 patterns were numbered internally.
    Best,
    Oleg.

?

Oleg, what is your opinion in the scabbard and blade?

Regards
    Danny