Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus reproduction dagger

Article about: Hey guys, I have mixed feelings about this piece. The scabbard looks like Alcoso and I didn't see KM damascus blade with WKC logo on front side of the blade yet. I found in Wittmanns book WK

Quote by Ron K View Post
    Its for sale for ages on their website.

Ron
    And this is the reason why its still on their site.
    You done well Mike by bringing it here first.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC damascus reproduction dagger
    P
    Many

?

Yes Larry always be prepared.

Ron

I would agree that it is " Mint " ....a more recent Mint would be appropriate.
    So there is some truth in the Mint story ...just not Mint from the 1930s
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hey guys!

Little update about this piece. Dealer answered to my email where he stated they were selling it as post war but I wasn't first who didn't get it from their advert so they pulled it out.

Thank you all! Your comments were really helpful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2