Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger

Article about: Hi Everyone. I would like to know your opinions regarding this dagger. Is it good one or not? thanx

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger

Hi Everyone. I would like to know your opinions regarding this dagger. Is it good one or not?
    thanx
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger
    P
    Many

more pictures
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger  

No opinions, really?

?

The dagger is ok. It's a textbook piece.

Regards
    Danny

Quote by spikenail View Post
    No opinions, really?
    Relax Spike , its only been 1 day ..every day differs from the other and Threads rarely go unanswered.

Best Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-24-2022 at 05:35 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

After learning the dagger is an original piece, thanks to Danny, I'm relaxed. Thanks a lot!

?

Quote by spikenail View Post
    After learning the dagger is an original piece, thanks to Danny, I'm relaxed. ������ Thanks a lot!
    Yeah you can mellow down, Danny knows his stuff

Ger

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Relax Spike , its only been 1 day ..every day differs from the other and Threads rarely go unanswered.

Best Larry
    Larry i see you have been promoted at your 60th birthday to Super Moderator nice
    I see i have to wait 2 more years to be Super Registered!

Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Larry i see you have been promoted at your 60th birthday to Super Moderator nice
    I see i have to wait 2 more years to be Super Registered!

Ger
    Save your pennies and you will soon be back in the pink ...here and at home
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry i'm not a "pink" guy
    Im a Viking and they will not be dressed in pink, LMAO

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast