Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with Eickhorn pommel

Article about: Hi, I attach some pictures of a dague, could you please tell me the best you can, considering I do not have more pictures than the ones I enclosed, sorry that they are not the best pictures,

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with Eickhorn pommel

Hi, I attach some pictures of a dague, could you please tell me the best you can, considering I do not have more pictures than the ones I enclosed, sorry that they are not the best pictures, but unfortunately this is all I have. Appreciate your comments, best regards, Juan
    The seller asks for 550 Euros, do you think that is ok?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with Eickhorn pommel   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with Eickhorn pommel  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with Eickhorn pommel   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with Eickhorn pommel  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with Eickhorn pommel   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with Eickhorn pommel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with Eickhorn pommel
    P
    Many

?

There is no maker mark visible on the pictures but I assume you are certain it's WKC. The pictures are not very good as you said yourself but the pommel certainly is an Eickhorn pommel. With the cracked grip, poor guilding of the scabbard and replaced pommel I would say € 550 is too much.

Regards
    Danny

Thanks, how much would you pay for this?

Is this dagger Silver plated?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

No, the guilding is just too poor compared to those in mint condition

?

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Thanks, how much would you pay for this?
    I need better pictures to answer that question. It mainly depends on the blade.

Danny

Large sheath dent, major grip split/break, no gilt at all left...can't see what condition the blade is in...€ 550 is Way too much.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I would search another one, WKC has a typical pommel and this one having an eickhorn one, makes it a parts dagger.
    Looking at the parts its easily shown that that is a lot of residu left on the guards of polish cream ( Brasso?)
    Cracked handle, dented scabbard, gilt almost gone, well if you insist on buying this one € 350 seems reasonable.
    But do yourself a favour and find a good one, you will get a hard time selling this one if you want to upgrade it in the future.

Ger

Thanks all for your post. Could you please send me a picture of a WKC pommel?

?

Here you are
    take a look at this textbook WKC
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/krieg...-w-k-c-483459/
    regards
    Ger
    Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with Eickhorn pommelKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with Eickhorn pommel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast