Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authenticatio

Article about: Hi! Any opinion, judgment? The representative of dagger, looks typical Höster maker to me. Thank you!

Question Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authenticatio

Hi!
    Any opinion, judgment?
    The representative of dagger, looks typical Höster maker to me.
    Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authenticatio   Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authenticatio  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authenticatio   Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authenticatio  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authenticatio   Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authenticatio  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authenticatio
    P
    Many

Exclamation more photos

Unetched blade.
    Blitzscheide scabbard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authenticatio   Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authenticatio  

Looks a nice one to me...

raz
    ?

Alex , is this your dagger ? Why is the crossguard such a different color from the pommel and washer ? Pommel does not look like any I have looked at - Beak different and base of pommel very crude compared to nice even round pommels of originals IMO . I could be wrong but have a look at a couple threads before yours on Horster daggers . Look closely at pommel right under the tail feathers , wreath and compare to others . The scabbard bands don't have any veins in the leaves that I can see either . Maybe over polished ? Just my opinion so wait for the real dagger collectors to comment . Raz

The dagger is not mine. I would like to buy it, but I left the deal at yesterday.
    Looks diffent maker's the parts of this dagger.

?

It was the right decision.
    Best,
    Oleg.