Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine dagger without a manufacturer, please help.

Article about: Good day I would like to ask for help if this cord is original and if so, which manufacturer it is. Thanks for help

?

Default Kriegsmarine dagger without a manufacturer, please help.

Good day
    I would like to ask for help if this cord is original and if so, which manufacturer it is.
    Thanks for help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine dagger without a manufacturer, please help.   Kriegsmarine dagger without a manufacturer, please help.  

Kriegsmarine dagger without a manufacturer, please help.   Kriegsmarine dagger without a manufacturer, please help.  

Kriegsmarine dagger without a manufacturer, please help.   Kriegsmarine dagger without a manufacturer, please help.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine dagger without a manufacturer, please help.
    P
    Many

?

Good day
    Can anyone help with an opinion on originality? I am attaching a photo of the eagle. Thanks for help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine dagger without a manufacturer, please help.  

?

Here are my 2 cents.
    Replaced repro Grip, scabbard and eagle are WKC parts.
    Not 1 that i want in my collection.

Cheers
    Ger