Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model artificial damascus reproduction dagger

Article about: Hi, I came over this Kriegsmarine damascus dagger with some doubts. Any idea if its genuine? Thanks

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model artificial damascus reproduction dagger

Hi,

I came over this Kriegsmarine damascus dagger with some doubts. Any idea if its genuine?

Thanks

Kriegsmarine 2nd model artificial damascus reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model artificial damascus reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model artificial damascus reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model artificial damascus reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model artificial damascus reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model artificial damascus reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model artificial damascus reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model artificial damascus reproduction dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model artificial damascus reproduction dagger
    P
    Many

?

Leave that KM dagger where it is
    You dont want that one....

Ger

Can you share to me whats wrong about it? I mean if its fake how do I spot it or if you meant something else.
    Thanks

?

Quote by Drambejz View Post
    Can you share to me whats wrong about it? I mean if its fake how do I spot it or if you meant something else.
    Thanks
    Well there is nothing good on it, you have to study yourself, there are lots of nice originals here posted to compare.
    I will not give the guys who fake these daggers clues what they do wrong.

Ger

It looks brand spanking new like it just came out of the repro factory which it did.
    I will give you a few clues and the rest of the answers can be found in the many threads in this subforum..which Gerrit has alerted you to.

There is not one bit of an issue of condition...not a scratch or dimple.
    The grip is repro .....( answers to be found in the threads here )
    The blade is fake damascus......( answers to be found in the many threads here )

Overall not one for anyones collection unless your collecting repros...and a price tag on this would be about $75 US

Your journey begins.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    It looks brand spanking new like it just came out of the repro factory which it did.
    I will give you a few clues and the rest of the answers can be found in the many threads in this subforum..which Gerrit has alerted you to.

There is not one bit of an issue of condition...not a scratch or dimple.
    The grip is repro .....( answers to be found in the threads here )
    The blade is fake damascus......( answers to be found in the many threads here )

Overall not one for anyones collection unless your collecting repros...and a price tag on this would be about $75 US

Your journey begins.

Best Larry
    Thanks! Appreciated

?

This is definitely not a good piece.

Ron