Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger with hangers and portepee

Article about: Hi All, Lots of nice variants of Kriegsmarine Daggers .... Thought I’d share my Weyersberg as I didn’t see one on the Forum. Hope you like, and appreciate comments. Thanks

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger with hangers and portepee

Hi All,
    Lots of nice variants of Kriegsmarine Daggers .... Thought I’d share my Weyersberg as I didn’t see one on the Forum.
    Hope you like, and appreciate comments.

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger with hangers and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger with hangers and portepee  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger with hangers and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger with hangers and portepee  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger with hangers and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger with hangers and portepee  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger with hangers and portepee  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger with hangers and portepee
    P
    Many

?

Nice dagger. A textbook one by Paul Weyersberg.
    Best,
    Oleg.