Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Rare Kriegsmarine 2nd pattern Eickhorn original?

Article about: Hello, I have found this impressive Kriegsmarine dagger made by Eickhorn, I think it is a rare model, 2nd pattern. It is engraved with a battleship. I know the photos are not of the highest

Default Rare Kriegsmarine 2nd pattern Eickhorn original?

Hello, I have found this impressive Kriegsmarine dagger made by Eickhorn, I think it is a rare model, 2nd pattern. It is engraved with a battleship. I know the photos are not of the highest quality but I hope you can give me a hand. Seems legit to me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare Kriegsmarine 2nd pattern Eickhorn original?   Rare Kriegsmarine 2nd pattern Eickhorn original?  

Rare Kriegsmarine 2nd pattern Eickhorn original?   Rare Kriegsmarine 2nd pattern Eickhorn original?  

Rare Kriegsmarine 2nd pattern Eickhorn original?   Rare Kriegsmarine 2nd pattern Eickhorn original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare Kriegsmarine 2nd pattern Eickhorn original?
    P
    Many

?

The entire edged weapon is post war, friend.
    Most likely made by Eickhorn circa 1976

?

Like already said, a post war dagger.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Thanks for saving me a lot of money