Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangers

Article about: Hi! I wanted to buy adagger ! all original? The seller says the acorn is synthetic. Is that possible?..

?

Default Kriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangers

Hi! I wanted to buy dagger ! all original?Synthetic fabric knot . Is that possible?..

Kriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangersKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangersKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangersKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangersKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangers
    P
    Many

I do not like the makers mark at all. If the mark is bad the dagger is bad. I would like to see better pictures of everything.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

photo
    Kriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangersKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangersKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangersKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangersKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangersKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangersKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangersKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangersKriegsmarine 1st model Eickhorn etched dagger with M38 pommel portepee and hangers
    Last edited by ollar; 06-19-2019 at 05:37 PM.

?

No worries here. The dagger is fine and with this early Eickhorn mark pretty rare too. Portepee was added later because it does not match the early production period of the dagger.

Regards
    Danny

Quote by dr73 View Post
    No worries here. The dagger is fine and with this early Eickhorn mark pretty rare too. Portepee was added later because it does not match the early production period of the dagger.

Regards
    Danny
    Thanks Danny for the clarification. I’m glad that I stand corrected.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

I agree with Danny. That’s a Reichsmarine dagger M1929 with replacement eagle. Very typical eyelets.
    Best,
    Oleg.

?

Trying to buy it! Thanks