Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen

Article about: Gentlemen, I have purchased a number of Luftwaffe badges from one of the scammers, here another one the Luftgewehrschutzen Abzeichen. I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authentic

Default Assistance with Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen

Gentlemen, I have purchased a number of Luftwaffe badges from one of the scammers, here another one the Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen. I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity please.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen   Assistance with Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen  

Assistance with Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen  
    Last edited by rbminis; 05-19-2022 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Edited title to correct name.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen
    P
    Many

?

A fake one.

Here's an original Assmann to compare too: Thoughts on Assman Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen Badge

Tobias

Sensei, thank you for the feedback, so I take it that mine is a fake? I am starting to worry about my whole collection.....

raz
    ?

Wrong hardware - fake for me .

One thing I always look for is quality and crispness of the strike .....these guys were expert jewellers and soft detail and poor hinge mechanisms are always grounds for doubt.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks Gentlemen, your input and advice much appreciated. Many thanks again.