Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with Luftwaffe flak kampfabzeichen

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on Authenticity please. Many thanks in advance.

Default Assistance with Luftwaffe flak kampfabzeichen

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on Authenticity please. Many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Luftwaffe flak kampfabzeichen   Assistance with Luftwaffe flak kampfabzeichen  

Assistance with Luftwaffe flak kampfabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Luftwaffe flak kampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

A good original example.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Finally!!!!!!! yay thanks Ralph you don't know how happy that makes me feel. I appreciate your reviewing Ralph. cheers

Quote by Bencejones View Post
    Finally!!!!!!! yay thanks Ralph you don't know how happy that makes me feel. I appreciate your reviewing Ralph. cheers
    Some of your IAB's are original as well.
    I believe some of your EK's are too.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph, I take it the only EK that was fake was the larger one that was not magnetic and had a dodgy marker mark? Thanks for your help again.

I don't know EK's well enough, you'll have to wait for some of the other members to chime in.
    Ralph.

I'm going to bang on again, but look at the crispness of the features. This is what you want to see! Glad you had a win !
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thank you gentlemen, your input is greatly appreciated. I contacted the person I bought the larger non magnetic EK1 from and he is not one of the two main suppliers, and he has agreed to refund me. Thank you again item is packed and ready to send back.