Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber

Article about: Hello, I just wanted to take a minute and run this one by the forum before I sell it as a high quality reproduction, in case my opinion is incorrect. The badge is very well made, with crisp

Default Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber

Hello,

I just wanted to take a minute and run this one by the forum before I sell it as a high quality reproduction, in case my opinion is incorrect. The badge is very well made, with crisp details, but I have not studied these in depth and have limited knowledge on the subject. It appears (in the bottom right corner of the badge) that someone may have tried to engrave something on the back, but it has me scratching my head. The badge does show nice patina, especially on the back, however I do not know enough about these things to give a definitive answer. I tried to take clear pictures, however if more are needed I would be more than happy to provide. I am interested to hear your thoughts.

Kind regards

*sorry, but it appears some of the images uploaded sideways, and I am not sure how to correct that.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber   Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber  

Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber   Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber
    P
    Many

The only "flat back" examples of this award that I am aware of were made by St.&L, and there is only one that utilizes a thin pin.
    This example does not match that one as far as I know.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks for the input! This one really threw me for a loop because the details are so crisp and well defined, almost better than most of the originals I have seen.