Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

bronze SA-Sportabzeichen by W. Redo

Article about: Hi all, here is a bronze SA Sports badge by W. Redo I would like some feedback on if possible. Appears to have the correct catch + all when compared to originals in other threads. This examp

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Well, good guy or not that expression of opinion is enough to colour my judgement of his expertise!

Before I stray too far off topic I would say that I would be a lot happier if any dealer in such circumstances just said "Sorry, my mistake" rather than "You can have a refund but you're wrong not me and my forum is bigger than your forum".

Regards

Mark
    Agree mark, sadly most of the time it is "no your still wrong, its fine, but i will give you your money back or an item exchange". A lot of dealers have a god complex. Try telling one that an item is bad at a show! might as well just tie your own noose.

Morris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement bronze SA-Sportabzeichen by W. Redo
    P
    Many

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Agree mark, sadly most of the time it is "no your still wrong, its fine, but i will give you your money back or an item exchange". A lot of dealers have a god complex. Try telling one that an item is bad at a show! might as well just tie your own noose.

Morris
    I don't understand why many dealers are like this honestly especially towards repeat customers. Very poor business practice.

On the brightside, there's a few good ones out there. Bill Shea was especially polite when I pointed out that a medal bar of his had the wrong ribbon on one of the medals. The ribbons were the same color and looked similar so it was probably an easy thing to look over. He agreed the ribbon was wrong, thanked me for pointing out, & then lowered the price of the medal bar. I was very impressed with how he handled the whole thing. I don't mean to be a Bill Shea fanboy or anything, but him + his son Patrick are two of the nicest guys in the business from I have personally seen.
    Last edited by captain20052019; 07-04-2020 at 05:01 AM.

?

Gee wiz what is the big deal I said I would take it back? Say it forget it write it regret it.

?

I was referencing that WAF has more members, no slight intended on this forum, sorry if it came across as that, it was just a quick typed email reply to a person sorry if anybody was offended my apologies if it was seen as such, cancel culture etc. best JJT
    Last edited by John T; 07-11-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Quote by John T View Post
    I was referencing that WAF has more members, no slight intended on this forum, sorry if it came across as that, it was just a quick typed email reply to a person sorry if anybody was offended my apologies if it was seen as such, cancel culture etc. best JJT
    No one here said anything against you John.
    I said that I believe you would make it right, and hopefully you continue make the right decisions.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3