Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Cased EK1 for Review - plus a Luftwaffe Ground Combat Badge and Kriegs

Article about: Hi All, I am being offered the following items as part of a group via a person who contacted me through an ad I have on Craigslist. I'm fairly certain all of the items are modern reproductio

?

Default Cased EK1 for Review - plus a Luftwaffe Ground Combat Badge and Kriegs

Hi All,
    I am being offered the following items as part of a group via a person who contacted me through an ad I have on Craigslist. I'm fairly certain all of the items are modern reproductions however would like somone with more knowledge to confirm.

The details on the Luft Ground and Kriegs Sub badges are very soft and consistent with other modern day reproductions I've seen.

The EK1 I'm not sure of. Again, I have no knowledge of how to easily spot a fake and don't actively seek these items out so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cased EK1 for Review - plus a Luftwaffe Ground Combat Badge and Kriegs
    P
    Many

Default Re: Cased EK1 for Review - plus a Luftwaffe Ground Combat Badge and Kriegs

All bad.........

The EK and case almost had me, but it looks like a cast
    one-piece, with a vinyl covered case.
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Default Re: Cased EK1 for Review - plus a Luftwaffe Ground Combat Badge and Kriegs

You are correct...The top right corner you can see that it is solid. Thanks again!

It does have a nice age to it, but then again it could easily be a fake from the 70's...

The frame is pitted and uneven. As well, at the corners where the arms
    of the cross meet is strange - they should be cut deeper.
    Regards,

Steve.

Save your money...all rubbish. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The EK1 doesnt look like any maker I know, and as the guys say its poor quality construction! Any chance of a shot of the reverse please?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

the middle stickpin made me laught it looks like a homemade buisciut before being cooked (random i know) basically they are all crap

tom