MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Commemorative sign of anti-aircraft artillery crews, Danzig, 1939

Article about: Hello! Please help me determine the originality of the sign. I want to hear your opinion about him. What is this for marking? I posted it on the (Wehrmacht-Awards), they only recognize the u

Default Commemorative sign of anti-aircraft artillery crews, Danzig, 1939

Hello! Please help me determine the originality of the sign. I want to hear your opinion about him.
    What is this for marking?
    I posted it on the (Wehrmacht-Awards), they only recognize the unmarked sign. I decided to ask your opinion! Sincerely!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Commemorative sign of anti-aircraft artillery crews, Danzig, 1939   Commemorative sign of anti-aircraft artillery crews, Danzig, 1939  

Commemorative sign of anti-aircraft artillery crews, Danzig, 1939   Commemorative sign of anti-aircraft artillery crews, Danzig, 1939  

Commemorative sign of anti-aircraft artillery crews, Danzig, 1939   Commemorative sign of anti-aircraft artillery crews, Danzig, 1939  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Commemorative sign of anti-aircraft artillery crews, Danzig, 1939
    P
    Many