MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Craigslist Opportunity - Medals, etc

Article about: Hello all. I have the opportunity to purchase this group of German items from craigslist. I primarily collect US stuff so my knowledge is VERY limited and honestly im afraid to pick up anyth

Default Craigslist Opportunity - Medals, etc

Hello all. I have the opportunity to purchase this group of German items from craigslist. I primarily collect US stuff so my knowledge is VERY limited and honestly im afraid to pick up anything without having it checked out first. I know this isnt the right subforum for some of this (mods please delete if this shouldnt be here). You guys have always steered me in the right direction, so any comments, ID, etc are welcome. The group is being offered to me for $400 US.

thanks!
    Jay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Craigslist Opportunity - Medals, etc   Craigslist Opportunity - Medals, etc  

Craigslist Opportunity - Medals, etc   Craigslist Opportunity - Medals, etc  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Craigslist Opportunity - Medals, etc
    P
    Many

?

As ever I am going to shut this thread and refer the OP back to this thread.

Half the items posted don't belong in this thread, the other half are posted on their sides and yet again we have a multiple items thread after repeated requests from myself and other forum staff members not to do this.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....