Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Danzig Flakkampfabzeichen

Article about: Hello all, Annoyed from this ads?   I have an interesting badge for consideration. Also, if this piece turns out to be genuine would 2400 USD be fair? Thank you!

Hello everyone,
    Wishing all happy & healthier year!
    Here are images of the sample I located, but not sure as well...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Danzig Flakkampfabzeichen   Danzig Flakkampfabzeichen  

Danzig Flakkampfabzeichen   Danzig Flakkampfabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Danzig Flakkampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

Hello, if I compare it with mine I would call it good, but this badge will always remain questionable, unfortunately, that's why I went to a state-certified expert for this badge, Mr. Weitze of the jha claims it was not original, in my opinion, it is NO State-approved expert, although I do not want to attack him ........ my opinion

I have now sold 2 pieces of this series through auction house Worms for about 1300 €. Since there are also national and international experts there, this badge would not go on sale if it were written down as a copy from there

Thank you for the comment. I also do not know what to make of it but I always welcome the opinion and advise of fellow collectors, thank you again and wishing you a happy healthier year.

- - ------- - -

I agree. Sounds logical indeed.

Yes, you always only hear that the manufacturer was not a medal maker but is a pure court jeweler. This is correct but there are other official badges with the name Stumpf and Son in relation to Danzig. I signed up for this badge in the Gdansk Local History Museum. I was called there relatives from the manufacturer, I wrote to them about 4 months ago for the purpose of commenting, but so far there has been no answer to my questions ................... ....just for info))

Patience...these times are not easy for us all...

Everyone should think about how many EK1 copies one can see, how many copies of each type of weapon there are now on the market, everyone should count how many alleged Stump and Sohn Danzig badges he has seen so far ??? For alleged copies, I estimate very, very few ............................ My opinion as shamed by this badge by ...... ...... is dragged into the mud without actually dealing with it ................

Every opinion counts. Each one has gained experience at the end.

?

Quote by huddyhuddy View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Wishing all happy & healthier year!
    Here are images of the sample I located, but not sure as well...
    You asked about this same badge back in 2011.

Danzig flak-badge...makers markings

Regards
    Brett

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2