Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold

Article about: Hello fellow collectors Im looking to buy a 20 marked cross in gold by C.F.Zimmerman I am hopping someone can determine if it’s a WW2 period piece price is 2K which his a hell of a lot of

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I don't buy from them anymore. Prices are stupid high. But if the one above is a fair "dealer" level price than all we need to do now is confirm it's authenticity.
    I still do, but it's getting harder and harder. Ever since Covid hit, the bidding has gone off the rails there. Couple that with the strong euro and I have to really want something or just get lucky. I like Klaus, but it's tough now to come away with a fairly priced item/lot these days.

Sorry to the OP for veering off topic. Tends to happen with Michael and I are involved. Let's get some better photos of this DKiG and hope we can be of service.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold
    P
    Many

Thank you for all your responses the seller has sent me a few more photos is it enough to determine a good one cheers guys for helping me out but I’m not buying unless I get the thumbs up it’s too much money to lose but don’t mind paying up for a good piece

raz
    ?

The pictures are still horrible but I believe I see the ray flaw . I cannot see the date flaw . As Michael stated you need good straight on pictures that will expand , so help us so we can help you . It should not be that hard to get good photos from the seller . Way too much money not to be sure .

MAP
    ?

How is he sending you these photos or are you just taking screenshots and uploading?

If you can down load the photos and upload them as separate photos maybe we can see them better.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi the photos the seller sent me are better than the ones I’m sending you so I’ve save the images from he’s email to my photos so hopefully they are a bit more clear sorry about this I know you need clear images I’m crap with technology cheers Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Gold   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold  

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold  

I don't study these, and I originally thought this one had a chance, but I don't like the double date markings.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

raz
    ?

This could be a good cross but there are a lot of imperfections on the wreath that stick out when you blow it up . I personally would wait for a better example . Here is mine to compare the wreath .

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold

MAP
    ?

Never seen a double stamped wreath. Doesn't count it out, but certain raises questions. I agree. As you only want one. I would wait for a true text book example.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys for all your help and for showing me your authentic examples to look at I will pass on this one and wait for a better example as it took me 6 months to save and would be devastated to spend that of kind money only for it to be a fake hopefully I can post a better example in the near future Cheers Dean

MAP
    ?

Quote by Fatduck196 View Post
    Thanks guys for all your help and for showing me your authentic examples to look at I will pass on this one and wait for a better example as it took me 6 months to save and would be devastated to spend that of kind money only for it to be a fake hopefully I can post a better example in the near future Cheers Dean
    Smart move. It's probably a misstrike but "probably" isn't good enough when you spend this much money

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast