Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold

Article about: Hello everyone! Please tell me the original or not? If the original, is it a military or post-war badge? If the original, then who is the manufacturer? Regards, Oleg.

?

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Gold

Hello everyone!
    Please tell me the original or not?
    If the original, is it a military or post-war badge?
    If the original, then who is the manufacturer?
    What is the approximate cost in this condition?
    Regards, Oleg.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Gold   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold  

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold  

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold  

Last edited by rbminis; 06-24-2021 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold
    P
    Many

Sorry Oleg but we do not give valuations here for very good reasons.

DKiG can be expensive so why not tell us your opinion?

Have you done any research yourself?

Where does this cross come from? Is that a web address in the bottom left corner?

You will find that there will not be many answers to a post just saying "is this original and what is it worth?"

This is not because members do not wish to assist a fellow collector but because many times such a question will be the only contribution to the forum which is not good.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

raz
    ?

I agree with Mark but for the sake of the rest of us ( me ) and I could be wrong but I have questions on this cross . 1st look and it fits Juncker heavy model but it has 13 notches and die flaw on the leg of the 9 not the top of the 9 ( 1st model had 9 notches and flaw on the leg of the 9 - 2nd model had 13 notches and flaw on the top of the 9 also) and there seems to be heavy wear on the base plate edge and no tombac showing . The star burst has a few places that look like casting spots if you look close ( 11:00-12:00-1:00 o'clock) and there are a couple bumps on the back of the base plate also that don't look good . The swastika is too big for the white area and has wide and narrow sides to the frame . The weight should be around 58.7g Oleg . Just my 2 cents worth .

?

Quote by raz View Post
    I agree with Mark but for the sake of the rest of us ( me ) and I could be wrong but I have questions on this cross . 1st look and it fits Juncker heavy model but it has 13 notches and die flaw on the leg of the 9 not the top of the 9 ( 1st model had 9 notches and flaw on the leg of the 9 - 2nd model had 13 notches and flaw on the top of the 9 also) and there seems to be heavy wear on the base plate edge and no tombac showing . The star burst has a few places that look like casting spots if you look close ( 11:00-12:00-1:00 o'clock) and there are a couple bumps on the back of the base plate also that don't look good . The swastika is too big for the white area and has wide and narrow sides to the frame . The weight should be around 58.7g Oleg . Just my 2 cents worth .
    Thank you very much for such a detailed answer!
    Unfortunately, I didn't understand everything. The translator does not explain all the nuances of the answer! But I realized the main thing that it is better not to buy this sign.
    Thanks again for your help and for saving me money by not spending it on this badge!
    The owner did not answer how much this sign weighs.
    Regards, Oleg.

?

The weight of this sign is 61.78 g.