Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Kreuz in Silber

Article about: Hi all, i need some help. Is this original? He is asking 200eur which seems very low and as far as i did my search 21 should be with 6 rivets

?

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Silber

Hi all, i need some help. Is this original? He is asking 200eur which seems very low and as far as i did my search 21 should be with 6 rivets
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Silber   Deutsches Kreuz in Silber  

Deutsches Kreuz in Silber  
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-30-2021 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Silber
    P
    Many

For 200 Euros, you can be sure it isn't authentic! The D.K. in Silber is rarer than its gold counterpart, and they tend to sell for substantially more. You will not find an authentic example of this award with anything less than a four-figure price tag.

Helmut Weitze has a couple of authentic ones listed on his site currently; one for 4350 Euros, the other for 3550. While his prices do tend to be higher than his competitors, that is about what one should expect to pay for one of these crosses.

Regards, B.B.

It is a copy.

Points to note are the pin and the rivets.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Compare the reverse with the other one you posted.
    German Cross
    These are likely made by the same faker.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)