Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Doubts with the Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 1. Stufe (25 Jahre) ribbon embroidery

Article about: hello guys how are you? I need your wisdom, they have offered me the long service police police medal 1st class but the embroidery of the ribbon makes me quite doubtful. I have looked for ot

Default Doubts with the Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 1. Stufe (25 Jahre) ribbon embroidery

hello guys how are you? I need your wisdom, they have offered me the long service police police medal 1st class (Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 1. Stufe (25 Jahre) )but the embroidery of the ribbon makes me quite doubtful. I have looked for other embroideries of the same medal to have a reference and make a comparison but I have noticed that the embroidery is not very well defined in the wings and in the swastika. What do you think?? Greetings and thanks!

Doubts with the Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 1. Stufe (25 Jahre) ribbon embroidery
    Last edited by Cacogsf; 08-04-2022 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Doubts with the Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 1. Stufe (25 Jahre) ribbon embroidery
    P
    Many

I have edited the title of your thread to follow forum protocol for this section.
    Please read the following thread regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.

Also, I suggest you post photos of the whole medal as well.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The embroidered device is bad, as is the cross itself. Not a known design as far as I am aware.