Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DRL Deutschen Reichsbund für Leibesubungen, in gold and silver

Article about: Just before I buy this can someone confirm its genuine? I think it is but ive only seen Gold and Silver ones like this made by for example Wernstein Jena and cant find any referance for one

Default DRL Deutschen Reichsbund für Leibesubungen, in gold and silver

Just before I buy this can someone confirm its genuine? I think it is but ive only seen Gold and Silver ones like this made by for example Wernstein Jena and cant find any referance for one made by Petz & Lorenz (Unterreichenbach)

DRL Deutschen Reichsbund für Leibesubungen, in gold and silverDRL Deutschen Reichsbund für Leibesubungen, in gold and silver

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRL Deutschen Reichsbund für Leibesubungen, in gold and silver
    P
    Many

Original DRL Badge for the War Disabled... Here's a Bronze by the same producer...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRL Deutschen Reichsbund für Leibesubungen, in gold and silver  

?

Petz & Lorenz made these badges and the reverse hardware matches examples I've found. I haven't found a disabled badge from Petz & Lorenz but I can't see why they wouldn't make them if they make the others. It seems to be a rare maker for these DRL awards.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Ah thanks for the replies, appriciate it