Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe??

Article about: Picked this mothers medal up in Krakow at a flea market. One of spikes has been broken off and I believe it could be bronze. The enamel looks black in the photo but it is definitely dark blu

Quote by rbminis View Post
    We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites or just posting links as the thread will become useless in the future.

I suggest you read these two threads before posting in the Orders and Decorations section any more.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Yes I do remember another poster being advised not to just post links- I will read the links thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe??
    P
    Many

Heed Ralph's advice, and you'll do well out of this forum. I know the one on Espenlaub you're talking about. The cross is good, but bronze class awards weren't issued in boxes, only packets. It's an original box, but likely paired with the cross at a later date.

B.B.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites or just posting links as the thread will become useless in the future.

I suggest you read these two threads before posting in the Orders and Decorations section any more.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Also my sincere apologies about the terminology - I have no excuse other than I didn't look or see the thread but I will do from now on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3