Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe and Dritte Stufe origionals or repro

Article about: here are two mothers cross',.one gold & one bronze.,i dont know alot about these ,.only thst there were two patterns,.from what i have heared,is the circular disc is a seperare piece on

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe and Dritte Stufe origionals or repro

here are two mothers cross',.one gold & one bronze.,i dont know alot about these ,.only thst there were two patterns,.from what i have heared,is the circular disc is a seperare piece on the genuine piece',.& solid to the cross on the repro;s,.dont quote me on that ,it is just what i have heared,.the bronze cross i have posted here has a solid disc attatched to the cross,.not a seperate disc.& the gold cross has the blue & white enamel work,..

cheers,
    silas

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe and Dritte Stufe origionals or reproEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe and Dritte Stufe origionals or reproEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe and Dritte Stufe origionals or reproEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe and Dritte Stufe origionals or reproEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe and Dritte Stufe origionals or repro
    Last edited by rbminis; 04-23-2017 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe and Dritte Stufe origionals or repro
    P
    Many

The gold is an original and the bronze is a copy.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I have moved them to the correct area of the forum for you. Please post them separately next time.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

i thought the same,...cheers

have to agree.