Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Karl Hensler.

Article about: Although I don't really need any more of these, I picked up this one as it is from a maker that I was not aware of them making Mutterkruez. The maker is Karl Hensler, Pforzheim. The cross ha

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Karl Hensler.

Although I don't really need any more of these, I picked up this one as it is from a maker that I was not aware of them making Mutterkruez.
    The maker is Karl Hensler, Pforzheim. The cross has developed a dark patina, and the envelope has seen better days.
    It also came with a mini, without maker's mark.
    Ralph.

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Karl Hensler.Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Karl Hensler.

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Karl Hensler.Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Karl Hensler.

And the mini.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Karl Hensler.
    P
    Many

Very nice and I think that there were more makers of these crosses than we know.

BTW, I have always thought these crosses were an important award and cultural item in rewarding women for their important contribution in having many German children for the Reich.

Thank you Erich!
    I agree with you on the significance of this award.
    A photo I have not posted before, (it is framed and hanging on my wall, and edited from another photo), and the reason I like this award so much,
    My Oma, Opa, my mother, and her siblings. Oma was awarded a silver grade. It is still with the family in Germany.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Lovely photo Ralph, just a quick question on miniatures, were they all inscribed on the back, or were some just plain...??

The reason for my query is that I have just picked this lot up in a local auction, it has been years since I last owned a miniature,
    they all look good to me, but I think you are way more up to speed on these than I could ever hope to be mate.

(They are from the same auction as the Imperial group I posted up earlier).

I only won them yesterday, so I don't have them in hand just yet. These photos are from their auction. The Silver Grade is plain on the reverse.

Many thanks

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Karl Hensler.   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Karl Hensler.  

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Karl Hensler.   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Karl Hensler.  

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Karl Hensler.   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Karl Hensler.  

Thank you Bob!
    Miniatures can be found without the inscription on the reverse.
    You will notice, the one attached to the broach does not have an inscription on the reverse either.
    Ralph.

Many thanks mate, appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Cheers

Bob